Reading this guide with the tutorial video makes it easier for you to apply TOMICCA gel polish
View Tomicca Gel Polish
- Trim and polish nails surface completely, clean and dry nails surface completely. (Important to help for long lasting)
- Fully shake up the polish bottle to let the gel keep uniformity.
- Apply a thin layer base coat first, cure with UV(1 minutes)/LED(30 seconds) nail dryer lamp. (It is normal for a base coat keep stick after curing.)
- Apply a thin layer color gel polish, cure with UV(1-2 minutes)/LED(30 seconds) nail dryer lamp. Repeat this step to apply the next layer. (Normally 2-3 thin layers is better)
- Apply a layer top coat, cure with UV(2-3 minutes)/LED(60 seconds) nail dryer lamp. Help for the high glossy. (Normally 2 thin layers is better)